Bomber Harris Chalet
Saturday and Weekend places are limited, call 01522 727011 to check availability.
The Bomber Harris Chalet has been tailored to offer the dedicated aviation aficionado an exciting day out with all the luxuries of a hospitality package, in an informal environment.
Clients of the Bomber Harris Chalet enjoy:
- Access to a flight-line marquee
- Private enclosure with garden furniture
- Reserved places in the private enclosure throughout the day
- VIP "Red Route" vehicle pass for priority routing
- Private car parking adjacent to the Chalet
- Morning tea and coffee with bacon rolls
- Two course buffet luncheon
- Afternoon tea with cakes and scones
- Cash bar facility
- Chauffeur driven courtesy car service to static displays and trade fair
- Souvenir Programme
- Private toilet facilities
- Aircraft checklist, hot off the press the same morning
- Personal tag to enter and leave the Chalet as you please
- Priority reservation opportunity for the 2014 Air Show
Places in the Bomber Harris Chalet are priced at £105 per guest per day. You can also purchase a Weekend Chalet Pass for admission on both days at a reduced cost of £190 per guest. Non-refundable deposit £40pp is required to secure your reservation. For more information on all aspects of the Chalet please contact the Reservations Manager, Katerina Greenlaw on tel. 01522 727011. To make a reservation, click on the links below.
Parties of less than 4 persons may be asked to share table.